Author Topic: Another felon released early from prison shot three police officers in Los Angeles  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another felon released early from prison shot three police officers in Los Angeles
Opinion by Zachary Faria • Yesterday 1:41 PM

On Wednesday, three police officers were shot in Los Angeles. In a completely unsurprising turn of events, the suspect accused of shooting them is a career criminal with a felony on his record who was arrested as recently as January.

Jonathan Magana was described by police as a “parolee at large” after shooting three Los Angeles Police Department officers. Magana was later found dead after barricading himself in an apartment. Magana was convicted in 2014 of selling meth, and in 2020, he was convicted of two felony counts of robbery, landing him a four-year prison sentence and one year in county jail.

Most notably, he was charged in January with battery of a police officer and possession of a firearm by a prohibited person, meaning he was out on the street despite those charges and despite the fact that his sentencing in 2020 should have seen him behind bars at least until 2025.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/another-felon-released-early-from-prison-shot-three-police-officers-in-los-angeles/ar-AA18tuhw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=92622189bcfa4fc38383ab8772f71e5e&ei=21
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline LMAO

Democrat soft on crime policies

Democrat energy policies

Democrat education policies

Democrat economic policies

Democrat equity policies

Anyone doubt these policies are intentional to bring average Americans to their knees?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy