Author Topic: Jane Fonda suggests 'murder' to fight abortion laws in wild appearance on 'The View'  (Read 588 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 March 10, 2023 1:09pm EST
Jane Fonda suggests 'murder' to fight abortion laws in wild appearance on 'The View'
'The View' co-host Joy Behar hastily says Fonda was 'kidding' as audience erupts with laughter

By Brian Flood , David Rutz | Fox News

Hollywood icon and far-left activist Jane Fonda suggested abortion-seeking women shouldn’t abide by laws and could even resort to "murder" in order to have control of their bodies on Friday during a wild appearance on "The View."

"We have experienced many decades now of having agency over our body, of being able to determine when and how many children to have, we know what that feels like, we know what that’s done for our lives," Fonda said. "We’re not going back, I don’t care what the laws are, were not going back."

Sonny Hostin smiled as she said, "That’s the activist," and Joy Behar was heard responding, "That’s Jane."

"She probably will get a Nobel Prize," Hostin said.

"It’s the truth, it is the truth," Fonda said. "We’re gonna fight."

Behar then asked the 85-year-old Fonda what can be done aside from "marching" and protesting the overturning of Roe v. Wade by the Supreme Court.

"Well, I've thought of murder," Fonda said during cross-talk before her "Grace and Frankie" co-star Lily Tomlin asked her to repeat herself.

"Murder," Fonda said again as the reliably liberal panel burst into laughter.

"She’s just kidding," Behar said hastily, before motioning. "Wait a second… They’ll pick up on that and just run with it. She’s just kidding."

Fonda then gave Behar a long stare that created even more laughter, making it unclear whether Fonda was still joking. Hostin then segued awkwardly to discussing Fonda's activism.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jane-fonda-suggests-murder-fight-abortion-laws-wild-appearance-the-view
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Don't forget....   our side is the violent one.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why would anyone think Fonda was kidding when speaking about murder, she and the harridans on the view think nothing of murdering babies so why should it be surprising or unbelievable that she/they would consider murder acceptable against those wo disagree with them?

Online cato potatoe

Hippies are gross.  What else is there to say.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hippies are gross.  What else is there to say.

Old hippies who never grew are worser.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bring it. You said it, and that means malice aforethought. You'll fry.

You don't have a NVA antiaircraft crew to back your skanky ass up now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Jane, at 85, is grateful that abortion is still an option for her.
 *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jane, at 85, is grateful that abortion is still an option for her.
 *****rollingeyes*****

Since abortion, after birth at any age is an option for the far left might I suggest she join her Father Henry, and brother Pete.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Since abortion, after birth at any age is an option for the far left might I suggest she join her Father Henry, and brother Pete.
Three rotten apples from the communist tree, funny how they loved the life they would deny others.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
You know most communists are the same, they want anyone not following their lead to be hurt until they do, or die.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You know most communists are the same, they want anyone not following their lead to be hurt until they do, or die.
The polarization I see emerging is just the line drawn between those who want their free will, and those who want to impose theirs on everyone else. That is independent of Political Party, even if one favors it, it is just the Totalitarians vs the rest of us.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis