Author Topic: China Is Mad: The U.S. Air Force Just Deployed F-22 Raptors to the Pacific  (Read 363 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
China Is Mad: The U.S. Air Force Just Deployed F-22 Raptors to the Pacific
Story by Stavros Atlamazoglou • Wednesday

F-22 Sent to Deter China? As tensions with China in the Indo-Pacific continue to increase steadily, the U.S. Air Force deployed for the first time F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets to a key island.

F-22 Raptors from the 525th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron are in Tinian, a small island just to the north of Guam in the Pacific.

F-22 Raptors in the Pacific
The stealth fighter jets deployed for the first time to Tinian as part of testing to determine the feasibility of basing fighter jets there in the event of a conflict with China.

“For them to come support this exercise shows how agile we truly are,” Air Force Colonel Kevin “Jinx” Jamieson, the commanding officer of the 3rd Air Expeditionary Wing, told Air & Space Forces Magazine.

“Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands are a strategic location that requires agility to defend if we find ourselves in a contested and degraded environment,” the Air Force officer added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-is-mad-the-u-s-air-force-just-deployed-f-22-raptors-to-the-pacific/ar-AA18nzxa?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=91dd77e122e24f7fb317a27710778864&ei=74
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I like the fact that they're in Tinian, for historical purposes.

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

That thought crossed my mind as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Also by not stationing on Guam, they allieved Hank Johnson's concern over Guam flipping over.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Also by not stationing on Guam, they allieved Hank Johnson's concern over Guam flipping over.

Gawd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5RMZsLXuA
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

He's one of the sharper commiecrats, too! :mauslaff:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk