Author Topic: 103 migrant kids are found abandoned in a trailer yet Democrats and media turn a blind eye  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
103 migrant kids are found abandoned in a trailer yet Democrats and media turn a blind eye
By Andrew Arthur
March 9, 2023 10:36pm  Updated
 ’
Reports that 103 unaccompanied migrant children were found Sunday in an abandoned trailer in Mexico, coupled with a recent New York Times exposé on migrant child workers in the United States, casts a spotlight on an underreported aspect of the border disaster — the fate of the 325,000-plus alien children whom Customs and Border Protection officers have encountered at the southwest border since Joe Biden became president.

If they were in the same school district, it would be the sixth-largest in America. Yet most in the press have ignored them.

Most came so they (or more often, their parents and smugglers) could take advantage of a legal loophole that congressional Democrats created in 2008.

That 2008 law divides “unaccompanied alien children” whom the Department of Homeland Security encounters into two groups: those from “contiguous countries” (Mexico and Canada) and those from everywhere else.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/09/103-migrant-kids-are-found-abandoned-in-a-trailer-yet-democrats-and-media-turn-a-blind-eye/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 04:40:33 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson