Author Topic: The Deadly Incompetence of our Leadership  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Deadly Incompetence of our Leadership
« on: March 10, 2023, 04:01:15 pm »
The Deadly Incompetence of our Leadership
By Mike Konrad
7–9 minutes

We are at a crisis point in history the likes of which has not been seen for over century. The leadership of the West has been so incompetent that we may have passed the point of no return,

In 1908, the already by-then decrepit and corrupt Austro-Hungarian Empire officially annexed Bosnia and Herzegovina.  Serbia was furious. There were a lot of Serbs living in the contested area, and the Serbians considered the area to be a natural part of Greater Serbia. Russia was upset. She viewed herself as the protector of Slavs everywhere.

In reaction, the Serbian government supported a group called the Black Hand.  And in 1914, the Black Hand succeeded in assassinating Austria’s Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.

So, Austria declared war on Serbia.

The Russians decided to defend Serbia against Austria and mobilized.

So, the Germans decided to defend Austria against Russia.

And the French had an alliance with Russia against Germany.

The Germans attacked France through Belgium.

The British decided to defend Belgium against Germany.

World War I was on, almost automatically. Europe had been primed to go, and it blew up.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/03/the_deadly_incompetence_of_our_leadership.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Deadly Incompetence of our Leadership
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 04:49:23 pm »
Nothing like contrasts.....

1980's

2020's

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.