Author Topic: Kamala Harris may suffer from aphasia  (Read 642 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris may suffer from aphasia
« on: March 10, 2023, 03:24:16 pm »
March 10, 2023
Kamala Harris may suffer from aphasia
By James Lewis

Kamala Harris's verbal utterances are bizarre, repetitive, and often not completed. She starts a sentence and then loses the thread. See Matt Vespa in Townhall, especially her "explanation" of Ukraine:

“So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that’s wrong.”

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1498754457412288514

Aphasics may do this to hide the fact that they can literally not hold onto the meaning of their narrative, to carry it to completion. So, they make up an ending to the story and then perhaps flip into a semantically weird ending. Harris often simply repeats her first sentence.

This is not planned for a rational purpose, and she often solves her semantic confusion by bursting out in stereotypical laughter, with gestures, to encourage her listeners to think she just did a funny.

I've long wondered if this is a strategic, rehearsed move, but that is no longer viable.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/kamala_harris_may_suffer_from_aphasia.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Kamala Harris may suffer from aphasia
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 03:33:04 pm »
Dumb bimbo also works.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 04:31:10 pm »
Isn't that what they said at first was afflicting Bruce Willis? Is she just a few minutes away from full-blown dementia, just like her president?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2023, 04:35:11 pm »
Isn't that what they said at first was afflicting Bruce Willis? Is she just a few minutes away from full-blown dementia, just like her president?

Yes, it was.

I'm not sure it's politically correct to say "full-blown" when referring to Kamala, though. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 04:36:35 pm »
Yes, it was.

I'm not sure it's politically correct to say "full-blown" when referring to Kamala, though.
Perhaps not politically correct, but certainly accurate.  :whistle:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 06:40:11 pm »
Riiiiiiiht! It's not that Kamala is dumber than a box of rocks, it's that she has a mental disability(since when was stupid a mental disability?) So just like Biden isn't in the throes of dementia, he's just still battling his childhood stutter :silly: :silly:, Kamala isn't an incompetent fool she is suffering from aphasia. What's next, are they gonna tell us that Fetterman is just a really deep thinker and comes across as brain damaged because we just can't operate on the same level as him?(THANK GOD)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2023, 06:45:27 pm »
Never heard of an STD called Asphasia.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2023, 06:57:14 pm »
Never heard of an STD called Asphasia.....

Just remember you can't Chlamydia without Kamala
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2023, 07:37:25 pm »
I just thought that she was high as f*ck.
Let it burn.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2023, 07:50:56 pm »
Plus stupid.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2023, 08:13:43 pm »
:pondering: Is that even possible with the pipe she's been token on?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2023, 08:55:57 pm »
Total bullsh*t.  Here's what aphasia is:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphasia

It isn't some stupid bimbo like Cameltoe.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2023, 09:23:29 pm »
Total bullsh*t.  Here's what aphasia is:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphasia

It isn't some stupid bimbo like Cameltoe.
I did a google search for James Lewis and while I found many not a single solitary one was a Neurologist or had the qualifications to posit such a diagnosis. Just like there were so many 'experts' on the left who were happy to diagnose Trump from afar to claim he was mentally unfit, even insane, now the left is trying to excuse the inexcusable by claiming some sort of disability to try and garner sympathy for The Cackler.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2023, 12:23:28 am »
Harris is like a lot of people in positions of power they're ill-suited for. She's not as stupid as people would like to make her out to be, it's just that she's totally unqualified to be where she is.
She's used most of her intelligence to climb the greasy pole using any.....uh...... tactics available not knowing what to do when she got to or near the top.
She's not the first unqualified person to get in that high position, and she won't be the last.

Online LMAO

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2023, 12:28:34 am »
Harris is like a lot of people in positions of power they're ill-suited for. She's not as stupid as people would like to make her out to be, it's just that she's totally unqualified to be where she is.
She's used most of her intelligence to climb the greasy pole using any.....uh...... tactics available not knowing what to do when she got to or near the top.
She's not the first unqualified person to get in that high position, and she won't be the last.

This probably applies to pretty much everybody in the Biden cabinet. For example, I don’t believe Buttigieg is stupid. But he is also is unqualified and incompetent for the job that he’s been hired to do.

Granholm is the same way. Nothing qualifies her to be energy secretary.
In the private sector, both would’ve been fired
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 12:30:08 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2023, 01:40:50 am »
This probably applies to pretty much everybody in the Biden cabinet. For example, I don’t believe Buttigieg is stupid. But he is also is unqualified and incompetent for the job that he’s been hired to do.

Depends on who you ask what the qualifications should be.  I think we all know what qualified Buttigieg for the job, and it wasn't his credentials.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2023, 02:17:26 am »

When you hire people just because they're the correct skin color, sex, or sexual proclivity, this is what you get.....a confederacy of dunces.  Or people who are more suited for positions far below where they currently are.