Author Topic: ‘Is he kidding me?’ Fauci mocks lab leak theory censorship allegations, denies he froze out former C  (Read 312 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Is he kidding me?’ Fauci mocks lab leak theory censorship allegations, denies he froze out former CDC head
March 9, 2023 | Harold Hutchison

Dr. Anthony Fauci mocked Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio during a Thursday Fox News appearance and denied freezing out former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield, a supporter of the theory COVID-19 leaked from a lab.

Redfield testified Wednesday, alleging that he was “sidelined” from internal discussions by Fauci for espousing the theory that COVID-19 leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Fauci disputed Redfield’s claim of being sidelined.

“He said, in his own mind that he was kept out because he was of the opinion that this might be a lab leak. Half the people on the call were of the opinion that it might be a lab leak. So, his rationale of why he thought he was excluded is an invalid rationale,” Fauci said of Redfield. “So it’s really unfortunate that he made those statements. He’s a good guy.”

Fauci then took aim at Jordan, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, who referred to claims that Fauci was among those trying to censor discussion of the lab leak theory during a Wednesday hearing of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. Jordan appeared to allege that Fauci bought off two one-time supporters of the theory with a $9 million grant.

https://rumble.com/embed/v29u6vw/?pub=4

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/09/is-he-kidding-me-fauci-mocks-lab-leak-theory-censorship-allegations-denies-he-froze-out-former-cdc-head-1339207/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Like a moth to a flame Fauci's never ending addiction to be in front of a TV camera may be his downfall.  Well, one can hope.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Like a moth to a flame Fauci's never ending addiction to be in front of a TV camera may be his downfall.  Well, one can hope.

My wish is he yells "Is he kidding me!!!!" in Cell Block D, as Bubba bends him over for an afternoon delight.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Explain this, you corrupt little gnome:

Records reviewed by CBS News indicate the U.S. government may have paid twice for projects at China’s Wuhan labs through the National Institutes of Health and USAID. A probe into the funding is raising questions about the use of the money.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1635266832281260032
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Explain this, you corrupt little gnome:

The fact this sucker is not at least under house arrest is a travestry of justice and human decency.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Exactly - he's almost completely incriminated himself on his recent TV appearances alone.
The Republic is lost.