Author Topic: BREAKING: Indiana Student Counselor Fired for Condemning School District’s Hidden Transgender Policy  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Indiana Student Counselor Fired for Condemning School District’s Hidden Transgender Policy
Tony Kinnett / @TheTonus / March 09, 2023

PENDLETON, Ind.—An Indiana school district fired a student counselor Thursday night for confirming and condemning the existence of a secret transgender policy that keeps parents in the dark about their children’s “gender transitions.”

Kathy McCord worked as a counselor at Pendleton Heights High School for 25 years before the school board voted unanimously to terminate her contract for speaking to the media about confidential documents that board member Buck Evans claimed were “false.”

Evans did not indicate which statements were false.

McCord previously confirmed in an interview with The Daily Signal that the school district, South Madison Community School Corporation, was using a “Gender Support Plan” to assist students in transitioning to a different gender, including calling those students by a new name and personal pronouns.

In his remarks Thursday night, Evans said:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/03/09/indiana-school-counselor-fired-for-condemning-districts-hidden-transgender-policy/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

They're b.s.'ing about why she was fired.