Author Topic: Church of England Teaches Four-Year-Olds Cross Dressing and Same-Sex Attraction  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Church of England Teaches Four-Year-Olds Cross Dressing and Same-Sex Attraction
03-10-2023
Gary Lane

Four hundred three years ago, my Pilgrim ancestors fled England and set sail on a dangerous journey across the Atlantic to America. You see, they were persecuted by the British Crown, which required them to practice their Christian faith in the state church, the Church of England.

Today, with government approval, the Church of England is imposing an extreme unbiblical agenda on the youngest members of British society.

According to Christian Concern, a Church of England Primary School in Essex, England, introduced four-year-olds to gender identity on World Book Day. The featured book was, My Shadow Is Pink. Here's an excerpt that was read during Annie's Storytime:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2023/march/church-of-england-teaches-four-year-olds-cross-dressing-and-same-sex-attraction
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

... The implications of the Church of England’s capitulation to same-sex blessings are enormous, for the surrender invites further inroads of the tenets of a cult whose demands and practices are entirely antithetical to Christian orthodoxy. As the Anglican church embraces the new doctrines, rituals, and ceremonies promulgated by queer ideology, particularly if the influence of the trans movement continues apace, England and the Commonwealth countries will find the agenda goes far beyond the “blessings” now approved.

The demands will inevitably progress from same-sex blessing to same-sex marriage, then to polygamy, then to pedophilia. The practices resisted by Christians past and present will now be resurrected in new forms if the Church of England continues on its present path while seeking to maintain its spiritual leadership.   ...
Queer theology may sink the Church of England, British Monarchy and the Commonwealth, By Fay Voshell
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

The Church of England is, for all intents and purposes, lost.