Author Topic: And Agenda for World Domination – or am I Just a Nut?  (Read 445 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
And Agenda for World Domination – or am I Just a Nut?
« on: March 10, 2023, 12:17:45 am »
The Post & Email by Tom DeWeese 3/9/2023

For the better part of 30 years I have been trying to sound the alarm over the dangers of Agenda 21 to human society. For my efforts I have been labeled a conspiracy theorists, spreading fear and hate against a reasonable and sound desire to simply protect the environment for future generations.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has issued four separate reports on me. I’ve been attacked on the front page of the Sunday New York Times. Newsweek called my American Policy Center extremists who are spreading untruths about Agenda 21 to discredit the United Nations. Mediabiosfactcheck.com says I publish “unverifiable information” and labels APC’s “Conspiracy Level” all the way to “tinfoil hat!” And on and on the charges have gone by Mother Jones magazine, Esquire, Washington Post, treehugger.com., and more.

The funny thing about these charges is that all I have really done is quote the proponents of Agenda 21 and its policy of sustainable development. It started with Agenda 21, then we got a remake called Agenda 2030, followed by the Green New Deal, and most recently the Great Reset. In every case, proponents assure us it’s all just a progressive (and voluntary) drive toward a better life for everyone.

Well, is it? I have an idea! Why don’t I let them tell us in their own words – you know – the ones I’ve been quoting for the past thirty years. Then you can decide for yourselves – conspiracy theory – or threat to all human society?
IN THEIR OWN WORDS – NOT MINE!

Comprehensive Blue Print for the Reorganization of Human Society

“The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All of these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be over come. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.” Club of Rome

“Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced. A major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level.” United Nations on Agenda 21

“Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.” Maurice Strong, Chairman UN Earth Summit 1992

“We must go through a wrenching transformation to rid us of the horrors of the Twentieth Century’s Industrial Revolution.” Al Gore, Earth in the Balance

-----

Well, there you have it. Now what do think they really want? Am I the nut for simply telling on them? There are tons more quotes I could use, but it would just be over-kill.
Our nation is in chaos,

•   with our economy locked down

•   the ability to own and control our own property is disappearing

•   the public schools are becoming factories turning out compliant “global village idiots”

•   the national debt is soaring

•   gas prices are skyrocketing

•   the nation’s health-care system is being destroyed

•   the farming industry is being forced to accept unworkable sustainable policy

•   the growing threat of a total surveillance society is watching our every move.

Do you see any connection to the above quotes and these current realities taking place across the globe?

Let me finish with one more quote. This one is from my friend and powerful warrior against Agenda 21, the late Rosa Koire. “UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all information, all energy, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL!”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/03/09/and-agenda-for-world-domination-or-am-i-just-a-nut/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: And Agenda for World Domination – or am I Just a Nut?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 04:03:14 am »
Funny how those who see things coming from farther off are labelled "conspiracy theorists" or worse. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 02:55:41 pm »
I stopped reading the Comprehensive Blue Print at “The common enemy of humanity is man.”  It’s part non sequitur and part loony tunes, so I stopped reading.

To my mind, the common enemies of humanity are hubris, ignorance and evil.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2023, 03:37:23 pm »
I think it stops being conspiracy theory when they start telling you what they're gonna do to you. *cough* Klaus Schwab and the WEF *cough*
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 03:52:00 pm »
The fact that the SPLC is aligned with Antifa should be shouted loud and often.

Not that its going to do any good, or anyone is listening.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 11:39:01 pm »
Since the subject is Agenda 21, I'd like to mention a couple of novels co-written by Glen Beck and Harriet Parke:
- Agenda 21
- Agenda 21, Into the Shadows

I'm not really a "Beck fan", but I did enjoy the two books.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2023, 11:44:52 pm »
When Daddy Bush was babbling about a New World Order, my hackles went up.

They've been busy dumbing people down, calling everything a "conspiracy theory", and marginalizing people who believe in National Sovereignty ever since (actually, they were doing so even then).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2023, 12:15:50 am »
Ha, ha, the Club Of Rome strikes again....with their usual brand of stupidity.
I remember reading  about TCOR way back when around the time Paul Ehrlich was putting out his idiot book "The Population Bomb." TCOR joined in with their own predictions of imminent worldwide disaster that couldn't be avoided no matter what humans did.  8888crybaby
Who comprises these stupid orgs? Just your normal garden variety of leftist morons seeking complete world control I'm guessing. Grrrr  9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 07:57:24 pm by goatprairie »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2023, 07:42:39 am »
Ha, ha, the Club Of Rome strikes again....with their usual brand of stupidity.
I remember reading way about TCOR way back when around the time Paul Ehrlich was putting out his idiot book "The Population Bomb." TCOR joined in with their own predictions of imminent worldwide disaster that couldn't be avoided no matter what humans did.  8888crybaby
Who comprises these stupid orgs? Just your normal garden variety of leftist morons seeking complete world control I'm guessing. Grrrr  9999hair out0000
Philosophy majors gotta do something...

C S Lewis