Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Former Assistant Kathy Chung to Comply with House Oversight Committee’s Probe  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Former Assistant Kathy Chung to Comply with House Oversight Committee’s Probe

Wendell Husebø 9 Mar 2023

President Joe Biden’s former executive assistant Kathy Chung is scheduled on April 4 to sit for a requested transcribed interview with the House Oversight Committee’s investigation into the Biden family business and Joe Biden’s classified document scandal, the committee confirmed Thursday to Breitbart News.

Chung, Biden’s assistant when he was vice president, was hired to the post after a recommendation from Hunter Biden. Chung appears in numerous email threads on Hunter’s “laptop from hell,” including Hunter’s correspondence to Chung about being hired as Joe Biden’s assistant.

“Thanks for calling and thinking of me,” Chung responded to Hunter on May 14, 2012. “After the initial shock of taking in what you said…how could I pass up an opportunity to work for the Vice President of the United State!!!! I do have a few questions … Do you know the salary? Again, thanks for thinking of me.”

“Call if/when you want me to tell Dad you are interested and I’m sure Michele would also want to talk to you at some point,” Hunter wrote back. “I don’t know who else they were considering but I thought you would be great.”

On June 13, 2012, Hunter received a thank you note from Chung. “I cannot thank you enough for thinking about me and walking me thru this,” she said. “What an incredible opportunity! Thanks, Hunter!!”

As Breitbart News reported, Hunter and Chung remained in close contact over the course of Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president. Their correspondence included arranging Biden family business meetings with Chinese partners, Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, and notably the former University of Pennsylvania President Amy Gutmann. The University of Pennsylvania is the institution that hosts the Penn Biden Center and where the first trove of stashed classified documents was disclosed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/09/joe-bidens-former-assistant-kathy-chung-to-comply-house-oversight-committees-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suspect she will mostly repeat the 5th Amendment to the US Constitution.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!