Author Topic: Michigan state police bust California driver with enough deadly drug to kill about one-third of the  (Read 207 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Michigan state police bust California driver with enough deadly drug to kill about one-third of the state
Story by Bradford Betz • Yesterday 7:54 PM

Michigan State Police (MSP) on Tuesday busted a California driver who had allegedly smuggled fentanyl across the state.

State Troopers assigned to MSP’s Hometown Security Team (HST) pulled over a vehicle driving eastbound on I-94 in Paw Paw Township around 9:40 a.m. Tuesday. Troopers say the vehicle had a cracked windshield and the driver did not change lanes properly.

While searching the vehicle, troopers found four kilos of fentanyl stuffed in a duffle bag, according to the agency. Each kilo, they said, was wrapped in an individual heat-sealed bag.

Information obtained during the investigation led authorities to a "second venue" where they discovered two additional kilos of suspected fentanyl and around $30,000 in cash.

MSP said the driver was a 25-year-old man from California who had been transporting or smuggling fentanyl into Michigan.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/michigan-state-police-bust-california-driver-with-enough-deadly-drug-to-kill-about-one-third-of-the-state/ar-AA18o9M8?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2c642087f22c4627aff0547d5b83620c&ei=24
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

How much of this stuff is actually the real deal pure stuff, and how much of it has been cut/adulterated to the point where it takes consumption of a significant amount to give a user a noticeable effect?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Supply/demand dictates that oversupply make a thing so cheap that it no longer is profitable to produce.

So how does this stuff keep flooding the country and where the crap does it go? What has been seized is a fraction of the total and there's been enough in the news to kill the US population a couple of times over just in the last year.
The Republic is lost.