Author Topic: MS-13 Gang Member Sentenced For "Butcher" Murder Of Va. Teen  (Read 230 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MS-13 Gang Member Sentenced For "Butcher" Murder Of Va. Teen
« on: March 09, 2023, 03:08:48 pm »
MS-13 Gang Member Sentenced For "Butcher" Murder Of Va. Teen

BEDFORD, VA - On January 31, Josue Moises Coreas-Ventura, the leader of an MS-13 cell and the last of five defendants to be sentenced for the March 2017 kidnapping and sadistic slashing murder of 17-year-old Raymond Wood received two life terms in prison from Judge James Updike Jr.

This follows Coreas-Ventura’s conviction of aggravated murder, abduction for financial benefit and gang participation.

Those gang members already convicted and sentenced in the brutal murder are Kevin Josue Soto Bonilla–life sentence; Lisandro Antonio Posada-Vasquez–75 years; Cristian Jose Sanchez-Gomez–60 years; and Victor Arnoldo Rodas–55 years behind bars.

Wood was lured from his Lynchburg home, taken to a remote area and stabbed and hacked to death.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/ms-13-gang-member-sentenced-for-butcher-murder-of-va-teen
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: MS-13 Gang Member Sentenced For "Butcher" Murder Of Va. Teen
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 03:10:07 pm »
Under the American system of so-called law, what do two life terms equal in actual years he'll serve?  Maybe 20? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: MS-13 Gang Member Sentenced For "Butcher" Murder Of Va. Teen
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 05:56:19 pm »
Under the American system of so-called law, what do two life terms equal in actual years he'll serve?  Maybe 20? :whistle:
They should be hauled out and ended by a televised firing squad, every single gangbanger terrorist should end the same way.