Author Topic: Federal Judge Rules Biden Border Policies Unlawful, Make Border “Meaningless”  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Federal Judge Rules Biden Border Policies Unlawful, Make Border “Meaningless”
By Amber Crawford | Mar 8, 2023

After the Biden regime released tens of thousands of migrants into the United States by using humanitarian parole, a federal judge in Florida put the administration on blast and ruled that its actions were unlawful.

As the Biden administration worsens the country’s immigration crisis, it has been using parole as a tool to prevent overcrowding at the U.S.-Mexico border. This allows migrants to enter the U.S. more quickly than they already were able to.

A lawsuit was filed by Republican Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody alleging that the administration’s use of parole at the border is illegal, as it is supposed to be used on a “case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit.”

https://100percentfedup.com/federal-judge-rules-biden-border-policies-unlawful-make-border-meaningless/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson