Author Topic: Race-Based Hatred Permeates the Black Population By Steve McCann  (Read 313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 9, 2023
Race-Based Hatred Permeates the Black Population
By Steve McCann

For forty-five years (1964 to 2009), the United States experienced significant progress in race relations.  Thanks to the efforts of individual citizens in their communities throughout all regions of the country, this nation was well on its way to racial healing.  In 2008 only 18% of Americans were greatly concerned or worried about the state of race relations in the country as nearly 70% thought that relations between Whites and Blacks were very or somewhat good.

In 2009, the most divisive and societally destructive president in American history, Barack Obama, came into office determined to reverse this trend by manipulating the Black citizenry into abandoning racial harmony by utilizing malicious demonization of the White population.  He succeeded in fanning the dying embers of racism into a potential national conflagration.

Thanks to Obama and the media’s incessant drumbeat that so-called “white supremacy” is a major threat to minorities, in particular Blacks, a Washington Post poll in May of 2022 revealed that three quarters of Blacks are worried that they or someone they love will be attacked by a white person -- while the reality is that Blacks perpetrate the vast majority of interracial crime.  And nearly as many, 70 percent, believe that half or more of all White people “hold white supremacist beliefs.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/03/_racebased_hatred_permeates_the_black_population.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Race-Based Hatred Permeates the Black Population By Steve McCann
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 02:47:24 pm »
The Democrat party is playing a very dangerous game. Their  “America is a nation of systemic racism” canard may keep them in power in certain areas. But then what happens when they find out they can’t deliver the promised reparations?

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 02:51:44 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 04:35:19 pm »
The Democrat party is playing a very dangerous game. Their  “America is a nation of systemic racism” canard may keep them in power in certain areas. But then what happens when they find out they can’t deliver the promised reparations?

A very dangerous game.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 04:50:20 pm »
Especially when they have been dwindling in population compared to other minority groups, yet keep up this day zero woke narrative as if we are in the days of attack dogs, fire hoses, poll taxes and all the other Jim Crow era stuff. The USA has moved on, and they are getting left in the dust while trying to forcefully remain the top dog minority group.

And by doing all that they are letting themselves be used by white woke Marxists as a smokescreen and trojan horse to peddle their ideology and turn this country into China, or worse, and when they are no longer useful they get dumped just like everyone else.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 11:28:46 pm »
This goes all the way back to the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts of the mid 1960's.

The unintended consequence (or maybe it wasn't "unintended") of such laws was to create a "protected class" -- that being blacks -- who had been historically "harmed" by whites and who required [affirmative] "action against" the whites.

Since then, each decade has only increased the number of laws, regulations and policies that favor and grant special privilege to blacks, always on the premise that the whites are inherently "racists" who embody evil intent towards them otherwise.

Thus, the bad behavior of blacks towards whites can be justified and excused by "history".

...And that brings us all the way to the absurd notion of "reparations", which in time will become reality, at least in some places.

But... as I've said repeatedly on this forum... this isn't so much the fault of blacks.
Au contraire.
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves".
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 01:05:06 am by Fishrrman »