Author Topic: Pennsylvania school graffiti threatens 5 white teachers’ lives unless ‘more black’ staff hired  (Read 680 times)

Offline Kamaji

Pennsylvania school graffiti threatens 5 white teachers’ lives unless ‘more black’ staff hired

By Emma Colton, Fox News
March 8, 2023

Graffiti threatening a Pennsylvania high school to hire “more black teachers” or “5 white ones will die” was found in a bathroom, alarming local parents who claim they were not told of the vandalism.

“Y’all better start hiring some more black teachers or 5 white ones will die,” the message scrawled on the wall of a girls’ bathroom at Upper Darby High School, CITC reported.

Police in Upper Darby, a town about 8 miles outside of Philadelphia, were reportedly alerted to the graffiti back on Feb. 28. Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt told the Daily Times that a parent alerted police to the message, and law enforcement asked the school to confirm its legitimacy.

Bernhardt said police were told that the message was in fact real and determined it was likely written by a developmentally challenged 19-year-old student, the Daily Times reported.

Parents are claiming they were not alerted to the threatening message until days after police were notified, sparking outrage.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/pa-school-graffiti-makes-death-threat-at-5-white-teachers/

Offline Kamaji

Silence from the MSM.  And yet, if a garage door pull has a loop at the end of it, and a black driver uses that garage, days and days of endless accusations of systemic racism and hate.

:facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

Bernhardt said police were told that the message was in fact real and determined it was likely written by a developmentally challenged 19-year-old student, the Daily Times reported.
Sure. And if the "developmentally challenged" giant teenager who recently beat the crap out of a teacher in Florida is any example, they really ought to take the threat seriously.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Sure. And if the "developmentally challenged" giant teenager who recently beat the crap out of a teacher in Florida is any example, they really ought to take the threat seriously.

Exactly.  "Developmentally challenged" does not mean "incapable of carrying out a threat".

Offline mountaineer

Exactly.  "Developmentally challenged" does not mean "incapable of carrying out a threat".
My late brother-in-law was mentally handicapped and only about 5'2", but when he got angry, he inflicted some pain.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'd hire every ethnic group under the sun but Blacks.

Check with your supremacy and get with the melting pot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Polly Ticks

No kidding.
Nowadays, you have to wonder if it was a girl or a "girl" in the girls' bathroom, too.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'd hire every ethnic group under the sun but Blacks.

Check with your supremacy and get with the melting pot.

When I graduated with my Teaching Certificate it was "trendy" for white liberal females to apply for positions in inner cities or predominantly black districts. All in the name of saving these poor black children.  We called them "Room 222ers" or "White Shadows"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.