Author Topic: Governor Makes Minnesota ‘Refuge’ for Doctors to Provide Genital Mutilation, Chemical Castration  (Read 375 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Governor Makes Minnesota ‘Refuge’ for Doctors to Provide Genital Mutilation, Chemical Castration

BRECCAN F. THIES8 Mar 2023212

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) signed an executive order Thursday making his state a “refuge” for persons seeking “transgender” surgeries and drugs and the doctors willing to prescribe them.

The order buys entirely into the controversial “gender-affirming care” model that has become at best dubious in Western medicine, with doctors around the globe slowing and halting its practice.

“Today, Minnesota joins other states and a growing number of municipalities that have acted in solidarity with the LGBTQIA+ community,” the order states. “We stand with this community by maintaining a refuge for those who seek and provide gender affirming health care services.”

In doing so, Walz has directed that all state agencies “to the fullest extent of their lawful authority” to protect people and entities “providing, assisting, seeking, or obtaining” such treatment.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/08/minnesota-refuge-doctors-provide-genital-mutilation-chemical-castration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What next?  Public hangings of people who disagree with the government? :reaper:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline verga

How the hell did a state that gave us a statesman like Hubert Humphrey, end up giving us Al Franken, Jesse Ventura, and this idiot?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How the hell did a state that gave us a statesman like Hubert Humphrey, end up giving us Al Franken, Jesse Ventura, and this idiot?

10 thousand lakes and no chlorine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.