Author Topic: D’OH! Chuck Schumer will NOT like Elon Musk’s video response to his triggering about Tucker Carlson  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
D’OH! Chuck Schumer will NOT like Elon Musk’s video response to his triggering about Tucker Carlson
Posted at 5:24 pm on March 8, 2023 by Doug P.

Did you know that a journalist who provides greater transparency (against the will of the self-proclaimed “most transparent administration ever”) is helping to spread lies? In the head of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, who has been freaking out ever since Tucker Carlson started releasing some January 6th surveillance footage that the J6 committee for some reason didn’t think was important, Fox News has helped propagate “Trump’s Big Lie™”:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/08/doh-chuck-schumer-will-not-like-elon-musks-video-response-to-his-triggering-about-tucker-carlson/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson