Author Topic: We’re Saved! Biden’s Army Sec. Christine Wormuth declares climate resiliency ‘a priority for me & ou  (Read 388 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A project of CFACT DONATE

We’re Saved! Biden’s Army Sec. Christine Wormuth declares climate resiliency ‘a priority for me & our US Army’ – Brags about Army having ‘the largest floating solar array’

Secretary of the Army Christine E. Wormuth: "A priority for me and our @USArmy is #resiliency in the face of climate change. At #FortBragg, we have the largest floating solar array in the Southeast United States. This is just one of many examples of how our Army #LeadsFromTheFront in climate innovation and adaptation."

#
Oct. 2022: Army Releases New Plan to ‘Mitigate’ Climate Change – Defense Sec Austin: The U.S. Army needs to ‘immediately take appropriate policy actions to prioritize climate change’

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotMarch 6, 2023 3:51 PM

Via Red State: The US Army is a barking shambles. In Fiscal Year 2022, the Army missed its recruiting goal by 15,000 soldiers or 25% of its goal (Military Recruiting Numbers Lowest Since the Vietnam War). At the end of the fiscal year, the Army was supposed to have 485,000 soldiers, but it only had 466,000. That shortfall of 19,000 soldiers is the equivalent of disbanding five of the Army’s 31 brigade combat teams. While we can quantify the number of soldiers not enlisted, what is much more difficult is to put a number on those who have voted with their feet because of Army leadership that has become highly politicized and the men — fathers, teachers, coaches, and family members — who will actively discourage young men from enlisting because the Army no longer represents American values (Army Backs off Enlisting High School Drop Outs but the Woke Cancer Killing Enlistments Remains Stronger Than Ever).

#
Oct. 2022: Army Releases New Plan to ‘Mitigate’ Climate Change – Defense Sec Austin: The U.S. Army needs to ‘immediately take appropriate policy actions to prioritize climate change’

Via Military.com: The 50-page plan, which is an extension of the service’s overall Army Climate Strategy released earlier this year, offers a series of ambitious goals to meet Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s 2021 call to “immediately take appropriate policy actions to prioritize climate change considerations” as the Pentagon points to several instances of climate change-related events that have affected the services.

The Climate Strategy Implementation Plan said: “While the Army cannot address all or even most GHG emissions, the right initiatives, investments, and policies can significantly reduce Army GHG emissions while at the same time enhancing readiness.” … The Army is looking to further reduce that consumption, while battening down the hatches for the damage climate change will likely bring. …
https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/03/06/were-saved-bidens-secy-of-the-army-christine-wormuth-declares-a-priority-for-me-and-our-us-army-is-resiliency-in-the-face-of-climate-change-brags-about-army-having-the-largest-floating-so/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Russia and China smile
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 09:30:02 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Of course they gave up on HS dropouts. While there are as many reasons for dropping out as there are students who did, I have noted:

Boredom
Lack of relevance in curriculum
Just general frustration with school rules and BS.
Young men (and ladies!) who refused to be pussified.
Lack of acceptance of white guilt, CRT, Wokeness, etc because they grew up on or near a farm and know what's what.

None of that would play well in today's PC-Woke army.
Some will manage to game all that, for their personal development, and put up with what they must for as long as they must, but

The patriots haven't walked away from the military, the Brass has marched away from them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

LincolnHillsFrau
@bayareahausfrau

Oh, have you heard the Sec of the Army is so damn proud of the array of solar panels assembled near Ft Bragg. Not the combat readiness of troops, but the fight against,
* checks notes*... climate change.
5:03 AM · Mar 9, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RetBobbyMI

The defense of our country is in the hands of 🤡s.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy