State Chapters > Arizona

Ariz. Supreme Court Agrees to Expedite Kari Lake’s Election Lawsuit

(1/2) > >>

Elderberry:
Conservative Brief by Jon Dougherty March 4, 2023

The Arizona Supreme Court on Friday agreed to expedite a hearing regarding a lawsuit filed by 2022 GOP gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake alleging that election improprieties cost her a victory.

Last month, Lake filed a “Motion To Expedite” the case, arguing that “expeditious action to resolve these issues is needed to safeguard Arizona voters’ right to free and equal elections.”

She argued that the Maricopa County Superior Court and Arizona Court of appeals disregarded the evidence, “ignored this Court’s precedents for reviewing election contests and ratified Maricopa officials’ decision to ignore Arizona’s ballot chain-of-custody (“COC”) and logic and accuracy testing (“L&A testing”) requirements set forth in Arizona’s Election Procedures Manual (“EPM”), and A.R.S. §§16-621(E), 16-449, 16-452(C).”

“The court of appeals’ Opinion denying petitioner Kari Lake’s appeal ruled that Arizona election laws don’t matter,” the filing stated.

The state’s highest court issued its ruling on Thursday, setting a March 21 date to consider whether to accept Lake’s new petition. The court ordered defendants to issue responses by March 13.

More: https://conservativebrief.com/ariz-supreme-2-71319/

mountaineer:
Speaking of Maricopa County:
--- Quote ---DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Nothing to see here
Just a $38 million payout from the Biden regime to Maricopa County for super important “workforce and foundational capabilities” 3 weeks after they rigged it against Kari Lake in the midterm election
I’m sure there’s no payoffs involved
5:07 PM · Mar 8, 2023

Jonathan
@DecentFiJC
Oh, look… Maricopa also received a generous pile of cash from the CDC.
11/29/2022.
$38,038,092.

2:00 PM · Feb 9, 2023
--- End quote ---

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on March 09, 2023, 01:19:41 pm ---Speaking of Maricopa County:

--- End quote ---

Just one more example of how the federal government uses our tax dollars against us.

HikerGuy83:
AZ Supreme Court denies most but not all of Kari Lake's claims challenging the election verification process

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/az-supreme-court-declines-most-kari-lakes-claims-challenging-election-verification-process

Bummer

HikerGuy83:
I find this comment troubling......

"I am 100% dedicated to serving as Arizona governor," she told Fox News Digital. "I will also work to make sure President Trump gets back in the White House ASAP. Anything outside of those two goals is nothing but a distraction."

1.  I am glad she is not fading from the public view.  She has a fire and I think she is pretty good.

2.  Trump is just about DOA as far as I am concerned.  His day has come......and gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version