Author Topic: Did Murdoch Shut Tucker Down? Rumblings that Tucker Changed His Show Plan After Threats and Pressure  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Murdoch Shut Tucker Down? Rumblings that Tucker Changed His Show Plan After Threats and Pressure from Regime
by Jim Hoft Mar. 8, 2023 9:41 am

Did Tucker Carlson change his show plan last night?

In late February Tucker Carlson announced that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy granted him unfettered access to the Jan. 6, 2021 protest footage at the US Capitol.

Axios reported that House Speaker McCarthy handed over 41,000 hours of Jan 6 Capitol footage to Tucker Carlson at FOX News.

Tucker Carlson made an announcement on the news later that day. Speaker Kevin McCarthy gave Tucker Carlson and his team unfettered access to over 44,000 hours of January 6 footage.

Tucker was the only media outlet allowed to access the thousands of hours of footage.

Since the announcement, The Gateway Pundit and 33 January 6 Defendants and dozens of their family members and supportive outlets have signed a petition demanding Kevin McCarthy give access to The Gateway Pundit and the January 6 Defendants and their families who are not being provided the critical government video for their trials.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/did-murdoch-shut-tucker-down-rumblings-that-tucker-changed-his-show-plan-after-threats-and-pressure-from-regime/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

By now, somebody on Tucker's staff should have had the gumption to start dumping all of the video to a whistleblower website so that everyone can see it and judge for themselves.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm sure something like this was uttered at some point; "Yes! I'm shutting you down Tucker because if I don't those MFers will shut this entire network down and we'll all be on the street!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

I'm sure something like this was uttered at some point; "Yes! I'm shutting you down Tucker because if I don't those MFers will shut this entire network down and we'll all be on the street!"

More than likely. I sure wouldn't bet against it. happy77

Online mountaineer

Someone remind Murdoch who garners the highest ratings on that network.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Someone remind Murdoch who garners the highest ratings on that network.
That didn't stop him from firing O'Reilly, Carlson's predecessor in that same slot. After all, Carlson was a distant third when buried on MSNBC.

Murdoch is probably convinced he can put a tuna sandwich in that time slot and get as many viewers.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This does look somewhat fishy.