Author Topic: Wild video captures rowdy NYC ‘wolfpack’ trashing Chinese restaurant  (Read 325 times)

Offline Kamaji

Wild video captures rowdy NYC ‘wolfpack’ trashing Chinese restaurant

By Tina Moore, Zach Williams and Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
March 7, 2023

Shocking video footage captures the moment a mob of youths trashed a Chinese restaurant in Queens over the weekend, overturning tables and breaking chairs as terrified staff and customers looked on helplessly.

The heinous hooligans left Fish Village in College Point in shambles Saturday, according to a video posted on Twitter by community activist Yiatin Chu.

“We’ve fallen so low that there’s no expectation of consequences for this horrific attack on private property,” Chu, president of Asian Wave Alliance and a co-founder of PLACE NYC, wrote in the post.

“This video is going viral on WeChat. Fish Village, a restaurant in College Point, Qns was ransacked by a gang of masked kids in hoodies.”

Police said the mob stormed the 127th Street restaurant shortly after 8:15 p.m., wrecking tables and chairs and damaging plates and a large window in the senseless destruction.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/07/wild-video-captures-rowdy-nyc-wolfpack-trashing-chinese-restaurant/

Offline Kamaji

What else would you expect if you keep consistently voting for hard-left politicians?

This is the hard-edged reality of what you voted for.  Stop voting democrat, and things will ultimately start getting better, although it is going to take a long time to undo the damage that decades of democrat control have done.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Masked, hooded teen mob caught on video trashing NYC restaurant, flipping tables and chairs — then quickly leaving 'with no money, no nothing, just to wreak havoc'
NEWS
DAVE URBANSKIMarch 11, 2023

A masked, hooded teen mob was caught on video racing into a New York City restaurant last weekend and completely trashing the place, flipping tables and chairs — and then quickly leaving after about a minute "with no money, no nothing, just to wreak havoc," as one city official put it.

What are the details?
Tony Hu — manager of Fish Village in College Point in Queens — told WNBC-TV through a translator that over a dozen teens suddenly raced into the eatery just before 8:30 p.m. Saturday and trashed the place.

Golden statue of horned monster erected atop NYC courthouse to honor Justice Ginsburg and pro-abortion 'resistance'

WNBC said the mob of teens — who wore masks and hoodie sweatshirts — stormed through the main dining area, flipping tables and chairs and disrupting patrons as plates and glass shattered.

They also left a broken window and around $20,000 in damages during the approximately 60 seconds they ransacked the third-floor restaurant, the station said.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/masked-hooded-teen-mob-caught-on-video-trashing-nyc-restaurant-flipping-tables-and-chairs-then-quickly-leaving-with-no-money-no-nothing-just-to-wreak-havoc#toggle-gdpr
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Clearly a hate crime!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson