Author Topic: Elon Musk Blasts McConnell For Attacking J6 Transparency: ‘I Keep Forgetting Which Party He Belongs  (Read 128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

thefederalist.com
Elon Musk Blasts McConnell For Attacking J6 Transparency
Tristan Justice

Twitter CEO Elon Musk called GOP Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s party affiliation into question Tuesday after McConnell condemned Fox News for publishing videos recorded in the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill, McConnell trashed Fox News’ Tucker Carlson for publishing new footage of the Capitol building from the Jan. 6, 2021 riot that undermined the Democrats’ narrative of a “deadly insurrection.”

“With regard to the presentation on Fox News last night, I want to associate myself entirely with the opinion of the chief of the Capitol Police about what happened on January 6th,” McConnell said.

Hours earlier, Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger sent a memo to his department that called Carlson’s coverage “filled with offensive and misleading conclusions.”

Musk responded to McConnell’s remarks on Twitter.

“I keep forgetting which party he belongs to,” Musk wrote.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/03/08/elon-musk-blasts-mcconnell-for-attacking-j6-transparency-i-keep-forgetting-which-party-he-belongs-to/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34