Author Topic: Two illegal Honduran migrants are arrested after shooting down a bald eagle that they planned to coo  (Read 396 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Two illegal Honduran migrants are arrested after shooting down a bald eagle that they planned to cook and EAT in Nebraska - as sheriff reveals the local community is in 'uproar'

Ramiro Hernandez-Tziquin, 20 and Domingo Zetino-Hernandez, 20, illegal Honduran migrants living in Nebraska, were cited for a misdemeanor

The men who allegedly killed the bald eagle February 28 on private property, told deputies they had planned to eat the protected national bird

The men are set to appear in court in April with more serious charges possible
By ANDREA CAVALLIER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:30 EST, 6 March 2023 | UPDATED: 16:48 EST, 6 March 2023

A community in Nebraska is in an uproar after two illegal Honduran migrants allegedly killed an American bald eagle with the intention of eating it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11827581/Nebraska-community-uproar-two-illegal-Honduran-migrants-kill-American-bald-eagle.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And they will never find out if it tastes like chicken.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why weren't charges of being in the US illegally and being in illegal possession of a firearm by foreigners added to the charge?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why weren't charges of being in the US illegally and being in illegal possession of a firearm by foreigners added to the charge?

And misdemeanor? I always heard that shooting a Bald Eagle intentionaly was a felony......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And misdemeanor? I always heard that shooting a Bald Eagle intentionaly was a felony......
Unless you are an illegal or own the Mr. Chop Chop wind turbine, then it's Okee Dokee apparently. I mean why should anyone be surprised that illegals receive no real penalty for killing a American Bald Eagle, hell they get no penalty for killing a American HUMAN!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Unless you are an illegal or own the Mr. Chop Chop wind turbine, then it's Okee Dokee apparently. I mean why should anyone be surprised that illegals receive no real penalty for killing a American Bald Eagle, hell they get no penalty for killing a American HUMAN!

@GtHawk

Point made and taken.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!