Author Topic: Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump ‘passionately’: legal filings  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump ‘passionately’: legal filings
by Dominick Mastrangelo - 03/07/23 9:46 PM ET

Fox News host Tucker Carlson privately expressed contempt for former President Trump in text messages revealed in court filings as part of the network’s ongoing legal fight with Dominion Voting Systems.

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” Carlson wrote in one text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to the filing. “I hate him passionately, I blew up at Peter Navarro today in frustration. I actually like Peter. But I can’t handle much more of this.”

Carlson’s text was included in a series of exhibits contained in new filings made by Dominion as part of its $1.6 billion lawsuit for defamation against Fox. Dominion has accused Fox of knowingly airing false claims about the company being spun by Trump and his allies.

Fox has so far argued to have the case dismissed on First Amendment grounds and accused Dominion of cherry-picking quotes from its top talent and executives to build a stronger case in court.

“Thanks to today’s filings, Dominion has been caught red handed using more distortions and misinformation in their PR campaign to smear FOX News and trample on free speech and freedom of the press,” Fox said in a statement late Tuesday evening. “We already know they will say and do anything to try to win this case, but to twist and even misattribute quotes to the highest levels of our company is truly beyond the pale.”   

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3889058-tucker-carlson-said-he-hates-trump-passionately-legal-filings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He sure does seem to have worked through his initial reaction.   More from a few months ago:

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I bet "Two-Faced" Tucker just wore out his welcome at Mar-a-Lago for good.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wow. Carlson must have Dominion and  the Uniparty sitting in well-loaded pants if this is the new PSYOP.

And frankly, I don't care what he thinks about Trump, one way or the other, just as long as he can help bring the fraudsters and the 1/6 COVID Uniparty down.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 12:41:04 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis