Author Topic: Science Yields Surprises! Island Nations Growing… “Atoll, Island Stability Is Global Trend”!  (Read 332 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Science Yields Surprises! Island Nations Growing… “Atoll, Island Stability Is Global Trend”!
By P Gosselin on 7. March 2023

Share this...
Despite what we hear from the media and climate activists, hard scientific findings show that Pacific and Indian Ocean island nations are doing just fine…not at all sinking away.

Sea level rise alarmists are hip deep in exaggeration. Image: Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research.

IPCC high-end sea level predictions for 2100 are “highly erroneous”.
Global warming alarmists like to claim that Pacific island nations are on the verge of disappearing – due to rising sea levels caused by polar ice melting due to global warming, which in turn supposedly is caused by rising concentrations of “heat-trapping” trace gas CO2 from the burning of fossil fuels.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/03/07/science-yields-surprises-island-nations-growing-atoll-island-stability-is-global-trend/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson