Author Topic: Border Patrol K-9 Sniffs Out Flamethrower, Cash near Border in California  (Read 195 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol K-9 Sniffs Out Flamethrower, Cash near Border in California

An Indio Station Border Patrol K-9 finds a flamethrower being smuggled in southern California. (U.S. Border Patrol/El Centro Sector)U.S. Border Patrol/El Centro Sector
BOB PRICE7 Mar 2023274

A Border Patrol K-9 in the El Centro Sector is credited with the discovery of a flamethrower, a gun, and approximately $233,000 in cash. An additional $19,000 was also sniffed out in a separate incident, officials stated.

El Centro Sector Chief Patrol Agent Gregory K. Bovino tweeted a photo on Monday just over $19,000 in U.S. currency seized by his agents. The chief reported an alert from a K-9 led to the discovery of the currency.

Bovino stated the $19,100 came from the proceeds of marijuana sales. He did not elaborate in the source of the currency.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/03/07/border-patrol-k-9-sniffs-out-flamethrower-cash-near-border-in-california/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They didn't confiscate the flame thrower, did they?  Only guns are dangerous in Mejifornia! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good doggie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis