Author Topic: Mysterious Launch Out Of Cape Canaveral Appears Imminent (Updated)  (Read 263 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mysterious Launch Out Of Cape Canaveral Appears Imminent (Updated)
All signs point to an imminent test launch of an exotic system, possibly of the hypersonic variety, from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station.

BY
TYLER ROGOWAY
|
PUBLISHED MAR 5, 2023 5:02 PM

Social media is abuzz over what appears to be a looming test launch of some type of undisclosed rocket or weapon system out of Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, which sits to the south of Kennedy Space Center. While we cannot say with absolute certainty what this launch window is for, a test of a hypersonic weapon seems highly likely.

Signs that such a test could come began a couple of days ago, when various hazard warnings were posted. The launch window extended throughout the weekend and into late Monday afternoon. The pattern shown of hazard areas does not seem to match common orbital system launches that are a staple of the region. In addition, no orbital launchers are scheduled. Subsequent Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) that are common for launch operations have been put into place, as well.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/mysterious-launch-out-of-cape-canaveral-appears-imminent
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mysterious Launch Out Of Cape Canaveral Appears Imminent (Updated)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 05:24:28 pm »
Bet it isn't a mystery to the Chicoms.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 05:24:46 pm »
What's so mysterious about 10,000 pounds of bullsh*t being sent back to the District of Corruption? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 05:29:57 pm »
What's so mysterious about 10,000 pounds of bullsh*t being sent back to the District of Corruption? :whistle:

We have leading generals admitting to the Chicoms that they would circumvent a CIC's military action. 

Why wouldn't that same group freely share our technological advances?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 09:19:37 am »
We have leading generals admitting to the Chicoms that they would circumvent a CIC's military action. 

Why wouldn't that same group freely share our technological advances?
Because their political/MIC bosses have that franchise locked up. It's pay for play and violating the paywall could cause suicide or accidents.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis