Author Topic: January 6: Tucker Investigates (The unseen tapes)  (Read 5833 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: January 6: Tucker Investigates (The unseen tapes)
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2023, 05:44:09 pm »
I haven't seen Democrats this upset since Republicans took away their slaves.

:mauslaff:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2023, 06:33:01 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Over 24 hours later and still only one American leader has called for the release of the J6 detainees after the release of the Tucker tapes

None of the other 2024 presidential wannabes have even come close

12:42 AM · Mar 8, 2023

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2023, 06:40:16 pm »
Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

I did 2 radio interviews on the ride to O’Hare this morning.

When I finished, the driver asked if he could tell me something about January 6.

(Me: oh sh*t)

Driver: “January 6 was a movie. It was made by Democrats and the media. None of it was real.”

(Me: Phew)

He went on…

“They do this in the Middle East (he’s middle eastern). I watched this my whole life.”

“It’s not real. They did it to take out Trump.”

(Me: leaves nice tip)

This is why regime and their media cut outs are in full blown panic mode.

10:20 AM · Mar 8, 2023

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2023, 06:45:39 pm »
Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

Nope, Liz. I’m all for a new Jan 6 committee—it must happen—but this time, Republicans pick witnesses and present evidence.

Republicans won’t ignore the reasons for lax security or intelligence failures. This committee will actually interview FBI director Chris Wray. You didn’t.

Liz Cheney
@Liz_Cheney ·51m

If @HouseGOP wants new Jan 6 hearings, bring it on. Let’s replay every witness & all the evidence from last year.  But this time, those members who sought pardons and/or hid from subpoenas should sit on the dais so they can be confronted on live TV with the unassailable evidence.

1:11 PM · Mar 8, 2023

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2023, 06:50:36 pm »
Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

Nope, Liz. I’m all for a new Jan 6 committee—it must happen—but this time, Republicans pick witnesses and present evidence.

Republicans won’t ignore the reasons for lax security or intelligence failures. This committee will actually interview FBI director Chris Wray. You didn’t.

1:11 PM · Mar 8, 2023

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

This committee will invite Steven D’Antuono, ex-head of FBI WFO facilitating all “intel” on Jan 6, during a prime time televised hearing. Members will demand answers in the pipe bomber and use of FBI informants.

This committee will play video that shows violence by police.

1:13 PM · Mar 8, 2023

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2023, 07:02:12 pm »
And it's FAR from just democrats!
Had the GOP (who controlled Congress at the time) been behind draining the swamp, setting things right for the taxpayers, and getting our government back together after the Bush/Obama years, there were two years when things could have been done.

Those were (intentionally) squandered by those GOPe types who did not want to upset their little applecart/gravy train they had going with the reach across the aisle nonsense.

They're all bloody grifters, they have been lying to us all, and they need to find some other line of work.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2023, 07:07:16 pm »
I love the smell of FEAR in the morning although I do not understand their fear as they don't have a thing to worry about legally. No one is going to take any legal action against any of the bastards.
Exposure limits future usefulness to whomever is behind the scenes pulling the strings.

THe more exposed, the less useful, until they are useless, or can be replaced.

No wonder they are running scared, that exposure is doing what draining the swamp would have done in the first place, and if they even DARE to mess around with the disclosure or the people doing it, they are playing with matches in a powder magazine. There are a lot of already angry people watching, and add the anger over COVID to that mix as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2023, 07:26:18 pm »
How many good conservative senate candidates has Mitch torpedoed? Anybody know?

@Bigun

‘Exhilarated’ McConnell said Jan. 6 ‘discredited’ Trump, book says
MSN, Apr 25, 2022, Washington Post

Hours after a mob ransacked the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, in a bid to block the certification of the 2020 presidential election, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell described himself as “exhilarated” about the potential damage to President Donald Trump.

[...]

That night, with the attack seared in his mind, McConnell took a strident tone against Trump and his desire to slash his influence going forward, according to the book. Citing the 2014 midterm elections, where McConnell attacked some of the fringe far-right candidates, he said he would take Trump and his ilk down in the 2022 midterms.

McConnell tells his staff that Trump is a “despicable person” and says he will take him on politically.

“We crushed the sons of b----es,” he said to Martin, according to the book, “and that’s what we’re going to do in the primary in ’22.”

More:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98exhilarated-e2-80-99-mcconnell-said-jan-6-e2-80-98discredited-e2-80-99-trump-book-says/ar-AAWAqTi?ocid=uxbndlbing

Online mountaineer

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2023, 08:10:15 pm »
The attorney for 25 of the Jan. 6 defendants will be on Tucker's show tonight.
Shipwreckedcrew.substack.com
@shipwreckedcrew
I'm told that sometimes late changes to the story lineup happen because of late breaking news, BUT -- as of right now I will be on with @TuckerCarlson tonight in the first half of the show to talk about the Jake Chansley videos.  So, keep the kids away from the TV.
2:56 PM · Mar 8, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2023, 08:33:57 pm »
Are the Carlson revelations grounds for appeal for the already-convicted J6ers?

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1633565752493236224

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2023, 09:06:39 pm »
White House Claims Tucker Carlson Aired ‘False Depiction’ of January 6 Footage

The White House issued a rebuke of Tucker Carlson’s January 6 video footage on Wednesday by suggesting it was a “false depiction,” adding it was roundly condemned by Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and the Capitol Police chief.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/08/white-house-claims-tucker-carlson-aired-false-depiction-january-6-footage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2023, 12:25:29 am »
CNN’s Cooper: Tucker Carlson Would Have Wet His Pants at Capitol on January 6

CNN host Anderson Cooper said Tuesday on his show “Anderson Cooper 360” that Fox News host Tucker Carlson would have wet his pants during the riot at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/03/08/cnns-cooper-tucker-carlson-would-have-wet-his-pants-at-capitol-on-january-6/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2023, 12:32:58 am »
Anderson shouldn't be thinking about Tucker and his underwear. Just saying.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2023, 02:05:27 am »
Tucker: “Not one working journalist [has] asked me [for copies of the J6 tape] and instead I’m getting all these texts like “I’m Sarah Ellison from the Washington Post. Is it true you suck?” (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1633566275157852162

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2023, 02:06:38 am »
Tucker Reveals More About Videos to Glenn Beck, Including How Evidence Nailed the J6 Committee
By Nick Arama | 8:30 PM on March 08, 2023

Tucker Carlson did an interview with Glenn Beck on Wednesday, going into more detail about the Jan. 6 video footage that he had been covering. We reported on some of that video footage on the first here and here.

Among the things he addressed in the interview was the question of the “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley. Beck said that a Capitol Police official had remarked that in some situations on that day, the police tried to de-escalate with some of the protesters. Carlson said they likely did but he said that didn’t seem to truly explain the situation with Chansley who was not only led around the building by the cops, but none of them tried to stop him, even when they vastly outnumbered him — nine officers to one guy, and they opened doors for him. He prayed and thanked God for them helping him. At no point did he hurt anyone, nor was he charged with hurting anyone. He pled guilty to “obstruction of official proceedings” and got a 41-month sentence.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/08/tucker-reveals-more-about-videos-to-glenn-beck-including-how-evidence-nailed-the-j6-committee-n713594
Support the USO

« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2023, 02:08:13 am »
Tucker: "I think there are spiritual forces surrounding Adam Schiff. I think he is a force of darkness and I mean that." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmFirebrand/status/1633565276116602884

« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2023, 02:12:21 am »
Schiff: "The power of repetition is such that people like Tucker Carlson who know they're lying to the public can convince millions of people of those lies. It's illuminating to me about other periods in history where liars use a powerful megaphone." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1633643146578984960

« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2023, 03:17:44 am »
Mar 7, 2023: "TUCKER CARLSON’S FULL JANUARY 6 SURVEILLANCE VIDEO EXPOSÉ [PART 2]"  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v29pbve/?pub=4

« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2023, 04:06:13 am »
Tucker's not backing down----at all

Mar 8---Tucker Carlson: "More cops were injured by Kamala Harris' favorite mob—BLM—at the White House than were injured by Trump voters at the Capitol on January 6 ... We only remember one of them. Why? Because the people in charge of history are liars. Liars. And lying is bad." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1633644479163801600

« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2023, 04:12:27 am »
"Tucker Carlson on Chuck Schumer calling for this show to be pulled off the air:" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1633658143795482629

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2023, 04:54:19 am »
Odd how proud for decades of democrats caught lying and how proud they have been , even when caught at it.  Yet even one lie perceived or manufactured by democrats accusing  a Conservative or Republican and you would think lying was the most terrible crime in the world.  How wicked democrats openly confess themselves to be!
sons they know whereof their father is..... :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji