Author Topic: AMERICA LOVES TRUMP: Trump Massively Overflows CPAC With Another Impressive Crowd Of Supporters  (Read 1063 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

AMERICA LOVES TRUMP: Trump Massively Overflows CPAC With Another Impressive Crowd Of Supporters
DC Enquirer, Mar 5, 2023

Forty-fifth President and leading 2024 presidential candidate Donald Trump, a legendary man known for shattering attendance records, overflowed the venue of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) with a huge crowd of supporters on Saturday even including the former President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro.

Trump’s CPAC speech was held in the Potomac Ballroom of the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. The ballroom can hold 5,520 people seated. Trump’s audience was packed to the brim and there were even more people watching from outside of the ballroom.

As of the night of Trump’s speech, over two million people have viewed Trump’s speech via his personal channel on Rumble alone. Over 555k people watched Trump’s speech via Right Side Broadcasting Network on Rumble, as well.

Trump’s speech was broadcasted on Fox News, Real America’s Voice, Newsmax, RSBN, and more.

https://dcenquirer.com/america-loves-trump-trump-massively-overflows-cpac-with-another-impressive-crowd-of-supporters/

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
AMERICA LOVES TRUMP

That headline is a lie!  Less than half of America loves Trump! The question is .... how do we attract the others??? Unfortunately, Trump is not the answer.  He's more divisive now that he's been in the past!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That headline is a lie!  Less than half of America loves Trump! The question is .... how do we attract the others??? Unfortunately, Trump is not the answer.  He's more divisive now that he's been in the past!
Trumpers are the only true Americans.  The rest of us don't count.

Online Right_in_Virginia

He's more divisive now that he's been in the past!

What do you mean by this @Texas Yellow Rose ?

Online LMAO

Trumpers are the only true Americans.  The rest of us don't count.

There are two categories

Trumpers and Soros backed  Rino Globalists
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

There are two categories

Trumpers and Soros backed  Rino Globalists

Right.  I mean, they're pretty blunt about saying exactly that.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I still see Leftists tweet a video from well before the speech, declaring Trump only got a few dozen people in the audience. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline BellyAche

A packed room does not translate into nation-wide support enough to be president. How many watching online were merely curious enough to watch the "circus"? Trump does gather sizable crowds but again it matters only on voting day.

Someone asked about a comment, "he's more divisive now." Why? Because he's voicing an angry urge for vengeance against his detractors. Any second term may easily turn into a "Trump tantrum" against anyone who opposes him. His thin skin can do no less!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Any second term may easily turn into a "Trump tantrum" against anyone who opposes him. His thin skin can do no less!

The campaign already is like that, and there's no reason to think a second term wouldn't be the same.

His supporters think that's a good thing, showing that he's tough, so I can't see him changing that.  Guess we'll have to wait for the primary and potentially the general election to see how well other voters respond to that.

Online Right_in_Virginia

His supporters think that's a good thing, showing that he's tough, so I can't see him changing that.  Guess we'll have to wait for the primary and potentially the general election to see how well other voters respond to that.

:patriot:

Online Right_in_Virginia

A packed room does not translate into nation-wide support enough to be president.

How about this @BellyAche ??

FTA:

As of the night of Trump’s speech, over two million people have viewed Trump’s speech via his personal channel on Rumble alone. Over 555k people watched Trump’s speech via Right Side Broadcasting Network on Rumble, as well.

Online LMAO

Primary voters are very excited about a Trump do over

General election voters? Not so much

His supporters confuse rallies with votes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline BellyAche

How about this @BellyAche ??

FTA:

I still say that curiosity can easily trump genuine interest. (Bad pun.)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 08:25:21 pm by BellyAche »

Offline BellyAche

:patriot:

We are going to finish what I started. (Vindictiveness)
We are going to finish MY mission. (Retaliation)
We are going to see this battle through for ultimate victory (For ME).
We are going to make America great again! (To bolster my ego).

Come on!!!!!!  He's an amoral, selfish, vain SOB.

OK I opened myself up with this but so be it!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

I still say that curiosity can easily trump genuine interest. (Bad pun.)

Even if every single one of those views was from a discrete, rabid Trump supporter, that still means only 2.5M votes.  That's not enough to win the nomination, much less the general election.

I'm not saying those are the only votes he'll get, but it certainly isn't enough to prove he has enough support to win either the nomination or the general election.  It's irrelevant because nobody ever questioned that he had at least 2.5M supporters.

Online Right_in_Virginia

We are going to finish what I started. (Vindictiveness)
We are going to finish MY mission. (Retaliation)
We are going to see this battle through for ultimate victory (For ME).
We are going to make America great again! (To bolster my ego).

Come on!!!!!!  He's an amoral, selfish, vain SOB.

OK I opened myself up with this but so be it!

The degree of ignorance this post illustrates earns compassion @BellyAche --- with the hope that soon the bitter darkness that envelopes you will recede.

Godspeed.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Even if every single one of those views was from a discrete, rabid Trump supporter, that still means only 2.5M votes.  That's not enough to win the nomination, much less the general election.

I'm not saying those are the only votes he'll get, but it certainly isn't enough to prove he has enough support to win either the nomination or the general election.  It's irrelevant because nobody ever questioned that he had at least 2.5M supporters.

More deep thoughts from the permanent loser wing of the GOP.  :boring:

Offline BellyAche

The degree of ignorance this post illustrates earns compassion @BellyAche --- with the hope that soon the bitter darkness that envelopes you will recede.

Godspeed.

My opinion, your opinion. Darkness seen is subjective. Folks see what they want to see in the end. I see Trump as described and I don't care for the man as a person. Luck to you and your guy Right_in_Virginia! Time will tell....

Offline kevindavis007

You are talking about the Trump wing of the GOP that keeps losing right?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Yeah, those choices like Oz and Walker sure worked out for us, didn't it?  We've had enough "winning" /s  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.