Author Topic: Elderly Germans Removed From Nursing Home to Make Way for Illegal Migrants (Video)  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elderly Germans Removed From Nursing Home to Make Way for Illegal Migrants (Video)

Elderly people in Germany are being forced out of their nursing home, “Pflege & Wohnen Schillerpark,” to accommodate refugees. Unfortunately, the German government’s interest in accommodating refugees has once again outweighed the interests of German citizens.

These elderly residents are not the first people in Germany to be forced out of their apartments to accommodate asylum seekers. Since the refugee rush in the late summer of 2015, several cases of tenants being forced to leave the country have made headlines. For example, in May 2020, a Nürtingen District Court court ruled that Klaus Roth, a senior social worker, had to vacate his home of 24 years so that six ‘asylum seekers’ could move in. Roth was 75 years old at the time and had had three strokes, asthma, diabetes, and two intervertebral disc operations. Nevertheless, the Court has ordered him to surrender his six-room apartment to refugees.

The nursing home resident’s eviction in favor of migrants is just the latest in a growing list of similar incidents, some of which can be referenced here,  here, here, here, here, here, and here.

https://rairfoundation.com/elderly-germans-removed-from-nursing-home-to-make-way-for-illegal-migrants-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson