Author Topic: Christie jabs at lack of crowd for Trump at CPAC: ‘That room was half-full’  (Read 343 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christie jabs at lack of crowd for Trump at CPAC: ‘That room was half-full’
by Stephen Neukam - 03/05/23 1:11 PM ET

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) on Sunday appeared to poke fun at the size of the crowd that attended former President Trump’s keynote speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) over the weekend, saying that the room was “half-full.”

“You saw the scenes at CPAC, that room was half-full,” Christie said on ABC’s “This Week.” “The reason I don’t think the rallies are going on … I don’t think the rallies would be nearly as big as they were before.”

Camera shots from Trump’s speech at the conference showed that the room was not nearly at full capacity. Christie, who ran against Trump in the 2016 Republican primary and then worked on Trump’s 2016 and 2020 campaigns, used the speech’s attendance to point to what he thinks is Trump’s waning support.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3885079-christie-jabs-at-lack-of-crowd-for-trump-at-cpac-that-room-was-half-full/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Instead of taking meaningless political jabs at each other like Democrats, they need to be working together to make the GOP a Conservative party again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

Instead of taking meaningless political jabs at each other like Democrats, they need to be working together to make the GOP a Conservative party again.
Sorry...those days are gone.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
All I know is my Senator (Tubberville) made sure to firmly plant his lips on Trump's behind, it was embarrassing. So much so, that I wrote him pointing out just how misaligned he was in my opinion. Time to support someone that doesn't want to take my guns first before due process. Someone that understand the constitution without running it through a popularity romp through Rino's that only work a few months for him before being fired.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Right_in_Virginia

Oh, for heaven's sake, not this sh#t again.   :facepalm2:

*This  pointing-down * is a half-empty room:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1631724674928508929

*THIS  pointing-down * is the room for Trump ---- not including the jumbotrons set up for the crowd that didn't fit:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dannydeurbina/status/1632155686963494912

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The same CPAC that chooses Lake over DeSantis for VPOTUS? by a 2:1 margin?

Sounds like Trump trolling to me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The same CPAC that chooses Lake over DeSantis for VPOTUS? by a 2:1 margin?

Sounds like Trump trolling to me.

CPAC has pretty much gone full Trumper, and I think those who didn't attend were wise not to do so.