Author Topic: Jill Biden: Nikki Haley’s Competency Tests for Older Politicians Pitch ‘Ridiculous’  (Read 233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden: Nikki Haley’s Competency Tests for Older Politicians Pitch ‘Ridiculous’

Pam Key 5 Mar 2023

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” in a preview of an interview with network White House correspondent Arlette Saenz, first lady Jill Biden criticized Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley’s call for politicians over 75 years old to take mental competency tests.

Saenz said, “Nikki Haley, one of the Republican candidates, is calling for mental competency tests for those politicians over the age of 75. What do you think about that?”

Biden said, “It’s ridiculous.”

Saenz asked, “Would your husband ever take one of those?”

Biden said, “I mean, we haven’t even discussed — we would never even discuss something like that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/03/05/jill-biden-nikki-haleys-competency-tests-for-older-politicians-pitch-ridiculous/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jill Biden: Nikki Haley’s Competency Tests for Older Politicians Pitch ‘Ridiculous’

Pam Key 5 Mar 2023

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” in a preview of an interview with network White House correspondent Arlette Saenz, first lady Jill Biden criticized Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley’s call for politicians over 75 years old to take mental competency tests.

Saenz said, “Nikki Haley, one of the Republican candidates, is calling for mental competency tests for those politicians over the age of 75. What do you think about that?”

Biden said, “It’s ridiculous.”

Saenz asked, “Would your husband ever take one of those?”

Biden said, “I mean, we haven’t even discussed — we would never even discuss something like that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/03/05/jill-biden-nikki-haleys-competency-tests-for-older-politicians-pitch-ridiculous/
So much for that pile of merde doctors report saying Brandon was fit to serve. Personally I think it would be a good idea for the President and those in line to have to take an annual mental competency exam...and pass it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 09:20:58 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Kamaji

So much for that pile of merde doctors report saying Brandon was fit to serve.

Yup.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Having to agree with Jill Biden makes me ill.

You can't add job tests/qualification for federal office other than those stated in the Constitution.  So the entire concept of requirement a President, member of Congress, or federal judge to take a competency test is a non-starter.

Either Haley didn't know that, which makes her an idiot given her position, or she did know it, and chose to deliberately mislead/pander to voters.