Author Topic: Georgia 'witch doctor' who allegedly threatened to call ICE on rape victim could face more charges a  (Read 128 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Georgia 'witch doctor' who allegedly threatened to call ICE on rape victim could face more charges after 6 other victims came forward
NEWS
CARLOS GARCIAMarch 03, 2023

A man who sold services as a "witch doctor" in Georgia and allegedly threatened to call immigration enforcement on his rape victim might face further charges after other victims have come forward.

Duluth police testified about the other victims when 44-year-old Hassan Shalgheen appeared in court in Gwinnett County.

Det. Eddie Gomez detailed the sexual harassment complaint made against Shalgheen by a woman who said she had answered his online ad about a "cleansing" at his apartment on Feb. 5.

“He told her, ‘You should do a cleansing,” Gomez testified, “and I can help you with that.’”

The woman told police that Shalgheen used incense and chanted in a foreign language before he forced himself on her during the alternative medicine ritual.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/georgia-witch-doctor-rape-victims
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson