Author Topic: Two Suspected Illegal Immigrants Killed a Bald Eagle for Dinner. Federal Authorities Don't Seem To C  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Two Suspected Illegal Immigrants Killed a Bald Eagle for Dinner. Federal Authorities Don't Seem To Care.
Suspects told law enforcement they planned to eat the bird, but federal authorities are not bringing charges against them

March 3, 2023
Two suspected illegal immigrants shot and killed a bald eagle with the intention of cooking it for dinner, and the town’s sheriff whose department arrested them says federal authorities, who could keep them behind bars, won’t return his calls.

OTS
The incident has left Stanton County, Neb., residents "disturbed" and "offended," county sheriff Mike Unger told the Washington Free Beacon. And as of right now, the two suspects are allowed to roam the country freely. The two men were charged with misdemeanors, and Nebraska law dictates the pair can’t be held in jail before their March 28 trial.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/two-suspected-illegal-immigrants-killed-a-bald-eagle-federal-authorities-dont-seem-to-care/
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 12:37:11 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If that eagle had been gay, it would have been a capital offense! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two Honduran Nationals Charged with Hunting, Killing Bald Eagle

Two men from Honduras were charged Tuesday with unlawful possession of a Bald Eagle and are alleged to have shot and killed the protected bird in Nebraska.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/03/05/two-honduran-nationals-charged-with-hunting-killing-bald-eagle/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34