Author Topic: CPAC Straw Poll Shows Kari Lake As Vice Presidential Favorite  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Corey Walker
Reporter
March 05, 2023 8:33 AM ET

It looks like GOP voters might want more Kari Lake.

Failed Arizona Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake won a straw poll at CPAC which asked attendees for their top Vice Presidential choice on the 2024 ticket. Lake won 20% of the vote, followed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis at 14%. Former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley came in 3rd at 10%

Lake attended CPAC where she gave a speech detailing her belief that the “America First” agenda could help the country:

“I have complete faith, and I have complete confidence that this country can and will get things back on track,” Lake said.

In the same speech, Lake also claimed that she was offered money to leave politics.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/05/cpac-straw-poll-shows-kari-lake-as-vice-presidential-favorite/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: CPAC Straw Poll Shows Kari Lake As Vice Presidential Favorite
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 02:36:56 pm »
Lake would have been a much better governor for Arizona. Unfortunately, the people in Arizona will have to suffer through Katie Hobbs for a while.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 02:55:36 pm »
Corey Walker
Reporter
March 05, 2023 8:33 AM ET

It looks like GOP voters might want more Kari Lake.

Failed Arizona Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake won a straw poll at CPAC which asked attendees for their top Vice Presidential choice on the 2024 ticket. Lake won 20% of the vote, followed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis at 14%. Former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley came in 3rd at 10%

Lake attended CPAC where she gave a speech detailing her belief that the “America First” agenda could help the country:

“I have complete faith, and I have complete confidence that this country can and will get things back on track,” Lake said.

In the same speech, Lake also claimed that she was offered money to leave politics.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/05/cpac-straw-poll-shows-kari-lake-as-vice-presidential-favorite/
**nononono*

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 04:25:06 pm »
**nononono*

If you want to achieve anything lasting in Washington, you have to have people who understand the mechanics of the political system and know how to work it.  That's how you scrape together votes for big-issue wins.  Trump never got that, but he at least had Pence who understood Congress and was comparatively well-liked there.  Lake has zero experience with Congress and isn't going to be well-liked.  It's a ticket in service to rhetoric rather than to achievements.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 04:51:59 pm »
I like the lady and her positions, but her entire experience level has been limited to reporting TV news.

And she beats DeSantis 20-14%?

I miss the days when experience at least counted for something.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 11:32:09 pm »
I'll go against the grain here.

I want to see Ms. Lake in SOME KIND of elected office before I see her as the vice presidential candidate.

"Fishrrman's rule" about women in elected office applies here:
Women SHOULD NOT BE permitted to hold elected office in most cases.
VERY few exceptions apply.

Sorry if you don't like that, it's just too bad.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2023, 07:45:42 pm »
I want to see Ms. Lake in SOME KIND of elected office before I see her as the vice presidential candidate.

But the people who win elections are the ones who have caused all of the trouble.  What we need is proven losers.