Author Topic: Op-Ed: San Francisco Just Cemented Its Place as the Most Dim-Witted City in America  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Op-Ed: San Francisco Just Cemented Its Place as the Most Dim-Witted City in America
Steve Piccirillo, The Western Journal   By Steve Piccirillo, The Western Journal
Published March 4, 2023 at 2:15pm

Fearing for its position as the most dim-witted city in America, San Francisco has once again proven that when it comes to half-baked simple-mindedness, it has no peer.

The city’s African American Reparations Advisory Committee has recommended compensating black residents harmed by slavery. This would be bad enough on its own lack of merit, but slavery was never allowed in old San Fran.

Out to prove the adage that “none of us is as dumb as all of us,” this brave little band of bureaucrats persevered to find a suitable punishment without the necessity of a crime.

The committee, using the most tortured and convoluted progressive logic, concluded that if the city wasn’t guilty of slavery, it must be guilty of something.

These woke warriors say the city imposed decades of racist policies that economically harmed black residents and thus owes them compensation. They decided reparations should be offered to individual black residents up to $5 million.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/op-ed-san-francisco-just-cemented-place-dim-witted-city-america
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This just proves this "reparations" rot is not about slavery, rather it is about Cloward/Piven strategy. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson