Author Topic: Watch: Russell Brand OBLITERATES MSNBC in Hack's Face on 'Real Time With Bill Maher'  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Russell Brand OBLITERATES MSNBC in Hack's Face on 'Real Time With Bill Maher'
BY BEN BARTEE 9:47 PM ON MARCH 04, 2023

Russell Brand, who emerged as a genuine hero of truth-telling during the COVID-19 melodrama, appeared on Real Time With Bill Maher alongside an MSNBC hack named John Heilemann.

It didn’t go well for John.

Brand: “I have to say, it’s disingenuous to claim that the biases exhibited on Fox News are any different than the biases exhibited on MSNBC. It is difficult to suggest that these corporations operate as anything other than mouthpieces for their affiliate owners, in Black Rock and Vanguard… I’ve been on MSNBC, mate, it was propaganda. It’s nutcrackery.”

Heilemannn: “I’d like to hear a provable specific example of an MSNBC correspondent or anchor being on television saying something they knew was false and were saying behind the scenes, ‘I’m about to go out and we know that the election wasn’t stolen.’ Or something equivalent.”

Brand: “Do you want an example? The ludicrous, outrageous criticisms of Joe Rogan around Ivermectin deliberately referring to it as a horse medicine when they know it’s an effective medicine.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/benbartee/2023/03/04/watch-russell-brand-obliterates-msnbc-in-hacks-face-on-real-time-with-bill-maher-n1675685
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

MSNBC also pushed the Russian collusion hoax

MSNBC pushed the Covington kids narrative

The “very fine people” myth

“Trump cheated on his taxes” story

And much more

This MSNBC idiot probably really believes his network is impartial. And he believes that because it reinforces his own personal bias.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy