Author Topic: Border Patrol agents find 171 migrants hidden in 4 stash houses throughout El Paso County  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol agents find 171 migrants hidden in 4 stash houses throughout El Paso County
Aaron Martinez, El Paso Times
Fri, March 3, 2023 at 5:22 PM EST·

U.S. Border Patrol agents found 171 migrants hidden in four stash houses throughout El Paso County, officials said.

Agents with the Border Patrol's Anti-Smuggling Unit, along with troopers from the Texas Department of Public Safety, received information Feb. 26 about a possibly stash house near Fairbanks Drive and U.S. 54 in Northeast El Paso, U.S. Border Patrol officials said.

Agents found 50 migrants from Guatemala, Mexico and El Salvador inside the car garage at the house. The migrants were being kept in "deplorable conditions," officials said.

The migrants were found to be in good health and were detained to be processed for deportation, officials said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/border-patrol-agents-171-migrants-222223436.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson