Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage

By Oli Coleman and Ian Mohr

March 3, 2023 | 6:22pm

D.C’s weirdest marriage is over.

Page Six hears that Kellyanne Conway, the longtime advisor to President Donald Trump, and George Conway, the longtime tormentor of President Trump, have decided to divorce after 22 years of marriage.

Beltway insiders tell us that they’ve both lawyered up and that the two sides are hashing out the details of the split.

more
https://pagesix.com/2023/03/03/kellyanne-conway-and-george-conway-to-divorce/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

He's just horrible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
10h

Congratulations to Kellyanne Conway on her DIVORCE from her wacko husband, Mr. Kellyanne Conway. Free at last, she has finally gotten rid of the disgusting albatross around her neck. She is a great person, and will now be free to lead the kind of life that she deserves…and it will be a great life without the extremely unattractive loser by her side!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What took her so long.  Both him and their daughter are fubar as humans. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I imagine she was trying to keep.things together for the sake of her daughter, and threw in the towel only when she thought the chances of saving her were negligible.  I give her credit for trying for this long.

Offline verga

Good for her.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.