Author Topic: Half The World At Risk Of Starvation Under Net Zero, Warn Top Climate Experts  (Read 403 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY CHRIS MORRISON ON MAR 3, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Half The World At Risk Of Starvation Under Net Zero, Warn Top Climate Experts

Billions of people around the world face starvation if Net Zero policies ban the production of nitrogen fertilizer derived from fossil fuels.

This is the stark warning from two top American scientists who say that eliminating fossil fuel-derived nitrogen fertilizers and pesticides “will result in about half the world’s population not having enough food to eat.” [emphasis, links added]

They add that eliminating Net Zero fertilizer will create “worldwide starvation.”

In a wide-ranging paper titled ‘Challenging ‘Net Zero’ with Science‘, Emeritus Professors William Happer and Richard Lindzen of Princeton and MIT respectively, along with geologist Gregory Wrightstone, state that Net Zero – the global movement to eliminate fossil fuels and carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases emissions – to be “scientifically invalid and a threat to the lives of billions of people”.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/billions-people-starvation-net-zero-warn-climate-experts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What makes anyone think that is not a part of the plan?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Precisely. But only half?

I suppose they expect a certain fraction to be eaten...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Pay attention to what they say:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/e5s-pIjqZ90

They WANT to do away with 7 1/2 billion people, and every policy they have -- whether it be encouraging homosexuality and transgenderism, or abortion, or doing away with fossil fuels -- is designed with that specific goal in mind.  I used to laugh at the "conspiracy theorists" who warned about the trilateral commission and the plans for one world government.  But after seeing what I have seen over the past 20 years, end especially the last 3 years, I am not laughing anymore.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

They WANT to do away with 7 1/2 billion people, and every policy they have -- whether it be encouraging homosexuality and transgenderism, or abortion, or doing away with fossil fuels -- is designed with that specific goal in mind.  I used to laugh at the "conspiracy theorists" who warned about the trilateral commission and the plans for one world government.  But after seeing what I have seen over the past 20 years, end especially the last 3 years, I am not laughing anymore.
Strange, isn't it, how all that 'whacko paranoia' has become truth?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@sneakypete totally agree, but as others have posited, I suspect the number is far larger...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online roamer_1

I will join you in that.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Half The World At Risk Of Starvation Under Net Zero"

This isn't "a bug".

It's a feature.