Author Topic: 70% of Californians Don’t Want Gov. Newsom in the White House  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
70% of Californians Don’t Want Gov. Newsom in the White House
Even a majority of Democrats (54 percent) still say he shouldn’t run
March 4, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 1 Comment

Gov. Newsom has spent the last year alternating between his vineyard and trying to get Gov. DeSantis to notice him with constant attacks and billboards in Florida. (DeSantis doesn’t appear to be paying attention.)

Newsom’s campaign was a bid to enter the presidential race, but, like most Dems, he chickened out once the Dems survived the midterms and joined the coronation of Biden for the nomination. But based on the latest numbers, he might not have been been able to win his own state.

Gov. Gavin Newsom has repeatedly said he doesn’t want to run for president in 2024.

Apparently, voters agree.

Seven out of 10 said they would not like to see him make a bid for the White House in the next election, per a new Quinnipiac University poll of registered California voters. Even a majority of Democrats (54 percent) still say he shouldn’t run next year.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/70-of-californians-dont-want-gov-newsom-in-the-white-house/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: 70% of Californians Don’t Want Gov. Newsom in the White House
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 02:39:06 pm »
Why would Newsom be putting up billboards in Florida?
Does he really believe that people will leave the economic prosperity of Florida to go to his state that he’s turned into a Third World country?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 04:42:57 pm »
The truth is 70% of legally voting residents of California don't want him as governor or senator, not even as dog catcher but the democrat machine cheats very strongly in the state.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 11:33:40 pm »
If Newsom DOES end up as presidential (or vice presidential) candidate, I predict that the state of California will vote for him overwhelmingly -- landslide.