Author Topic: VIOLENT MUSLIM who attacks Jews in New York City uses controversial plea deal in a bid to get a ligh  (Read 205 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
VIOLENT MUSLIM who attacks Jews in New York City uses controversial plea deal in a bid to get a light sentence
MARCH 3, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM1 COMMENT

Saadah Masoud is scheduled to be sentenced on Friday, March 3, 2023. Masoud, an activist with the radical anti-Israel group Within Our Lifetime, pleaded guilty to “participating in a conspiracy to commit hate crime acts” in connection with multiple physical assaults on Jews in New York City in 2021 and 2022.

Canary Mission  In February, U.S. District Judge Denise Cote. Judge Cote revoked Masoud’s pretrial release after Masoud repeatedly violated his bail conditions. As part of his guilty plea, Masoud admitted to committing the following acts of violence:
“On or about April 20, 2022, Masoud assaulted a victim who was wearing an Israeli flag”

“On or about June 2, 2021, in Brooklyn, Masoud and a co-conspirator assaulted a victim who was wearing clothing traditionally associated with the Jewish religion, while the victim was sitting outside the victim’s own home:

“On or about May 20, 2021, in Manhattan, Masoud assaulted a victim who was wearing a Star of David necklace”

The agreed upon sentencing “Guidelines Range” for Masoud’s crimes is 18-24 months in prison. However, due to the lenient plea bargain offered to Waseem Awawdeh, a fellow Within Our Lifetime activist and violent anti-Semitic attacker, Masoud’s lawyers have asked the court for the same. Awawdeh was offered a plea deal of six months of prison time.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/03/03/violent-muslim-who-attacks-jews-in-new-york-city-uses-controversial-plea-deal-in-a-bid-to-get-a-light-sentence/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What he did sounds like what any average Liberal would do on any college campus in America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Why the NYC jewish population continues to so overwhelmingly support liberal prosecutors and liberal politicians is simply beyond me.