Author Topic: Robert F. Kennedy Jr 'thinking about' launching Democratic challenge to Biden for 2024 White House n  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 3, 2023 1:13pm EST
Robert F. Kennedy Jr 'thinking about' launching Democratic challenge to Biden for 2024 White House nomination
'My wife has greenlighted it,' RFK Jr. said of his potential 2024 run for president

By Thomas Phippen , Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is considering running for president in 2024, challenging President Biden for the Democratic nomination, and he says his wife approves.

"I am thinking about it yes. I have passed the biggest hurdle, that my wife has greenlighted it," Kennedy told a crowd in New Hampshire on Friday, according to reports.

Kennedy's wife, actress Cheryl Hines, was reportedly attending the speech at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics, which for nearly a quarter-century has been a must stop in the Granite State for potential or actual White House contenders.

Kennedy, the son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy, describes himself as a lifelong Democrat and has faced criticism for his activism against the COVID-19 vaccine.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-becomes-second-democrat-challenge-biden-2024-nomination
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well he has the name recognition ... He probable could make a good start on that alone.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd prefer we saw no more politcal dynastys in this country.  They've all been disasters.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How would having a retard in the WH be any better than having a senile old fool?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
I listened to a portion of a youtube video regarding opposition to vaccine mandate.  I feel Kennedy's manner of speech would be a hindrance to him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwYcPU0RH_o

Offline Idiot

March 3, 2023 1:13pm EST
Robert F. Kennedy Jr 'thinking about' launching Democratic challenge to Biden for 2024 White House nomination
'My wife has greenlighted it,' RFK Jr. said of his potential 2024 run for president

By Thomas Phippen , Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is considering running for president in 2024, challenging President Biden for the Democratic nomination, and he says his wife approves.

"I am thinking about it yes. I have passed the biggest hurdle, that my wife has greenlighted it," Kennedy told a crowd in New Hampshire on Friday, according to reports.

Kennedy's wife, actress Cheryl Hines, was reportedly attending the speech at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics, which for nearly a quarter-century has been a must stop in the Granite State for potential or actual White House contenders.

Kennedy, the son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy, describes himself as a lifelong Democrat and has faced criticism for his activism against the COVID-19 vaccine.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-becomes-second-democrat-challenge-biden-2024-nomination
I think he's good friends with the Project Veritas guy.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. outlines potential platform amid speculation of presidential run

WMUR Updated: 6:21 PM EST Mar 3, 2023

By WMUR Staff

A scion of a famous political family spoke about the environment, COVID-19 vaccines and the possibility of running for president during an appearance Friday in New Hampshire.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. held his American Stage event at St. Anselm College’s New Hampshire Institute of Politics.

The environmental lawyer began with the long history of his work with the Waterkeeper Alliance in New York.

“To choose between economic prosperity on the one hand and environmental protection on the other is not true,” Kennedy said. “Good environmental policy 100% of the time is identical to good economic policy.”

The focus on such issues gave insight into Kennedy’s vision for community building and the national problems he wishes to solve.

Kennedy dedicated a significant portion of his speech to the COVID-19 vaccine and the threat he said it poses to Americans.

“We know that there is some environmental exposure that is causing these [pandemics]," he said. "I suspect that vaccines are the biggest cause.”

more
https://www.wmur.com/article/robert-f-kennedy-jr-speech-manchester-3323/43185490#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The last time someone with the last name Kennedy challenged a sitting president in his own party, that President lost reelection
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy