Author Topic: Satanist Soldier Who Plotted To Slaughter Companions Sentenced To 45 Years In Prison  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Satanist Soldier Who Plotted To Slaughter Companions Sentenced To 45 Years In Prison
Army soldier charged with plotting ambush attack on his unit
/ CBS Evening News / Screenshot / 
MICAELA BURROW
REPORTER
March 03, 2023

A former U.S. Army soldier was sentenced to 45 years in prison Friday after he plotted to ambush his unit and illegally shared classified information with a violent transnational extremist organization, of which he was a member.

Ethan Melzer “infiltrated” the U.S. Army in service of the Order of Nine Angles (O9A), a violent neo-Nazi, Satanist group that seeks the destruction of Western civilization, plotting a jihadist attack on his unit ahead of a planned deployment to Turkey, attorney Damian Williams said in a Department of Justice (DOJ) statement. Melzer pleaded guilty in June 2022 for attempted murder, providing material support to terrorists and disclosing protected national security information to O9A and jihadist members abroad.

“Today’s sentence holds Mr. Melzer accountable for an egregious and shameful act of betrayal against his own military unit and his country,” Assistant Attorney General Matthew G. Olsen said in the statement. “The Justice Department will use all available resources to disrupt and bring to justice those who would aid foreign terrorist organizations and use violence to harm our men and women in uniform or any American anywhere.” (RELATED: FBI Whistleblower Claims Agency Forced Him To Juice Domestic Terrorism Numbers)

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/03/nazi-satanist-army-soldier-ambush-sentenced/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Something is wrong with this story!  According to the military, only homegrown, conservatives are terrorists and this guy obviously is not. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson