Author Topic: Biden Officials Admit They’re Still Considering Punishing Troops That Refused COVID Vax  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Officials Admit They’re Still Considering Punishing Troops That Refused COVID Vax
by: Rusty Weiss 2023-03-02 Source: The Political Insider

Defense officials, speaking to the House Armed Services personnel subcommittee earlier this week, admitted they were still considering disciplinary action against troops who refused an order to get the COVID vaccine.

Which, with the knowledge we have today regarding the poor efficacy of the vaccine in preventing the spread of COVID, and the fact that the vaccine mandate has been rescinded with the benefit of hindsight, is astounding.

Gilbert Cisneros Jr., the undersecretary of defense for personnel, told the panel that servicemembers who refused the vaccine and did not apply for an exemption were still being reviewed.

https://bonginoreport.com/culture-war/biden-officials-admit-theyre-still-considering-punishing-troops-that-refused-covid-vax
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It would verify for recruits what I learned in my first night of bootcamp.  When you are protected by the Uniform Code of Military Justice, there is no justice.  It will make for great recruiting. :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson