Author Topic: Jill Biden Claims She Gives a ‘Good Balance’ of Insight to Joe  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Claims She Gives a ‘Good Balance’ of Insight to Joe

Jacob Bliss 2 Mar 2023 Washington, DC

First lady Jill Biden told CNN that she offers a “good balance” of insight to her husband, President Joe Biden.

During the interview with CNN during her recent trip to Africa, she claims she maintains a “good balance” of insight and advice she offers the president. The first lady noted that she sees what the president does not always see because she goes out daily — since she is also a full-time teacher at a Community College.

“Certainly, I tell him stories, and I have things that I’ve seen and things that people want and where their challenges are,”  she said. “So, it’s not that I’m like weighing in. It’s like, let me tell you what I saw or what I heard, or what people are saying to me.”

“It’s in that context because I’m out every day. I’m in the classroom. I’m out, you know, somewhere in the United States,” she continued. “I think it’s a good balance, really.”

Jill Biden also said that the president helps her understand how he looks at different issues so that she can see the different viewpoints.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/02/jill-biden-claims-she-gives-good-balance-insight-joe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Jill Biden Claims She Gives a ‘Good Balance’ of Insight to Joe
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 11:11:23 pm »
The only balance  she might offer the old fool is making sure he gets more fiber in his diet.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org