Author Topic: VIDEO: Dueling Liberal Meltdowns  (Read 317 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Dueling Liberal Meltdowns
« on: March 02, 2023, 03:44:40 pm »
It's on! The North American battle of the Liberal Meltdown Challenge. On the U.S. side of the border we have teachers union president Randi Weingarten in an epic meltdown over the possibility that cancellation of student debt won't be permitted. North of the border Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has a bizarre meltdown over even the slightest dissent from fully supporting a seemingly endless and expensive war in Ukraine that could lead to World War III.

Both are obviously putting great effort into their respective liberal meltdowns. However, only one can come out the winner in the North American Division of the Duel of the Unhinged Liberal Meltdowns.

https://rumble.com/embed/v28vk4e/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Dueling Liberal Meltdowns
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 06:46:59 pm »
Weingarten's jumping up and down and screaming was my favorite video of the week!  The very definition of "Unhinged."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: VIDEO: Dueling Liberal Meltdowns
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 07:00:48 pm »
Speaking of left wing meltdowns, I am still wondering if there is some latent heat around the Bernie '16 debacle.

Sanders may have gladly taken his crooked grift and payoff, but you got to wonder about his foaming mouth rabid supporters.  And especially how that dynmaic works in case there is no-Joe come summer '24.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.