Author Topic: Apple abruptly closes North Carolina store following multiple shootings at mall  (Read 216 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The closure comes after a string of shootings at the mall since Dec. 15 – two of which taking place within the past month, according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg police.

During the December shooting, two people were struck by gunfire around 3 p.m. after a fight escalated inside the mall. On Feb. 5, one shot was fired inside the mall under similar circumstances, resulting in two injuries that were not gunshot wounds.

On Tuesday, the shooting took place outside the mall near Macy's. There were no injuries reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/apple-store-abruptly-closes-north-carolina-location-multiple-shootings-mall

As a general rule of thumb I don't shop at enclosed mall locations. Having said that, I refuse to shop in any Mall where large numbers of teenagers, of any stripe, congregate or roam in groups. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dam white peepulls!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!