Author Topic: UK Govt Considered Killing All Pet Cats to Fight COVID Pandemic  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UK Govt Considered Killing All Pet Cats to Fight COVID Pandemic

Peter Caddle 2 Mar 2023

British government ministers reportedly considered killing all pet cats in Britain in order to stop the spread of the Wuhan virus.

A cull of all pet cats in Britain was at one stage considered by the British government, a former Conservative Party health minister has said, with it being believed that doing so could help stop the spread of COVID-19.

Had it been implemented, the country would have taken a more extreme stance than even Communist China, which regularly saw pet animals killed either by their owners or the state during lockdown for fear they could spread the disease.

During an interview with broadcaster Channel 4, James Bethell, the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Innovation at the Department of Health in 2020 and 2021, said that the nationwide culling of cats was something that was actively considered early on in the pandemic.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/03/02/uk-govt-considered-killing-all-pet-cats-to-fight-covid-pandemic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: UK Govt Considered Killing All Pet Cats to Fight COVID Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 02:23:12 pm »
WTF?!?!?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 02:57:29 pm »
WTF?!?!?

888cryingkitty

I don’t think this could happen. I didn’t click on the link but I do doubt the veracity of this article

You would be prying my fur baby out of my cold dead hands
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 02:58:47 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 05:00:28 pm »
888cryingkitty

I don’t think this could happen. I didn’t click on the link but I do doubt the veracity of this article

You would be prying my fur baby out of my cold dead hands
During an interview with broadcaster Channel 4, James Bethell, the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Innovation at the Department of Health in 2020 and 2021, said that the nationwide culling of cats was something that was actively considered early on in the pandemic.

Past tense, I guess they felt they had to come up with ideas to compete with Fauci's stupidity.